- CertificationWe offer numerous Certification programs ranging from language to technology, busines to finance. However, these are the ones people are mostly excited about lately.Intuit CertificationESB CertificationISE Certification
- Digital Badges
- Why Get Certified?
- Learning Resources
Certiport Solution Providers
Authorized Testing CenterA Pearson VUE business, is dedicated to providing millions of certification exams each year in 148 countries and 26 languages. Certiport has a network of Solution Providers that provide in-country support for our customers outside the United States.
Contact us today for more information
012 967 755
Exam administration policies
ISE is committed to ensuring that its certification exams are respected and valued in the marketplace. Accordingly, ISE takes appropriate measures to ensure that the integrity of its exams are not compromised and also holds Certiport Authorized Testing Centers (CATCs) accountable for taking appropriate steps to prevent and detect fraud and exam security breaches.
ISE conducts periodic data forensics to identify patterns of aberrance in exam results that help detect cheating or content piracy. For example, forensic indicators such as types of responses, latency, pass rates and retakes may reveal patterns of cheating, collusion or piracy. However, prevention and early detection are critical elements that require the close cooperation of its CATCs.
Therefore, in addition to relying on its CATCs to provide industry standard monitoring during testing, ISE requires its CATCs to ensure an appropriate physical testing environment, and that administrators and proctors are sufficiently trained to provide good quality oversight of testing.
Administrators and proctors who observe violations of rules or suspect a testing security breach must immediately contact ISE Customer Service (or ISE’s Authorized Partner Representative). It is very important to document all relevant facts supporting the alleged breach. Reports should include date, time and location of the incident, name of Test Candidate, name and version of exam taken.
Physical testing environment
- Ensure the testing area is a professional environment where Test Candidates may take the exam without interruptions. Private dwellings, homes, or other personal facilities are not approved testing environments and should not be used to administer exams.
- Ensure that each test is actively proctored with an unobstructed view of each Test Candidate in the testing area. Acceptable methods of proctoring include:
- Camera/video display – The proctor may remotely monitor the Test Candidate via a camera with access to a complete view of the testing environment.
- Observation window – The proctor may monitor the Test Candidate through an observation window with a complete view of the testing environment.
- In-Room proctoring – The proctor is located in the same room with the Test Candidate. This is typically the preferred method for larger groups of classroom testing.
Candidate check-in and exam procedures
- The CATC is responsible for verifying the Test Candidate’s identity with at least one form of valid identification (containing both a photograph and the Test Candidate’s signature).
- The CATC/Proctor must not allow recording or electronic devices in the testing area. Such devices include: paper, pens, pencils, cameras, computers, or cell phones. Additional Test Candidate property, such as books or bags, should be stored outside the testing environment or inaccessible during the exam.
- The CATC/Proctor may permit a Test Candidate to take a break during testing if requested, but must inform the Test Candidate that the testing clock cannot be stopped during the break. Test Candidates must not be permitted to conduct activities during a break that may compromise exam security – including use of a telephone and/or communicating with other Test Candidates.
- The Proctor must confirm that the Test Candidate’s ID matches the Certiport account information on the Proctor Validation Screen prior to launching the exam.
- Proctors may answer questions regarding the functionality of the exam software, but may not answer questions or provide instructions related to exam content.
Public testing centers
- Accurate scheduling information must be included on the CATC locator, and should be updated as needed.
- Personnel responding to exam scheduling requests must be thoroughly trained on ISE product offerings and procedures. Please Note: If you choose to use our older Online Exam System to offer exams, the CATC locator will display your center as offering all ISE exams.
- The CATC Logo must me posted in a location that is visible to Test Candidates prior to entering the facility.
- The CATC should greet the Test Candidates in a professional manner and provide testing policies and procedures prior to the beginning of the exam.