IC3 Digital Literacy 3 Exam Voucher Bundle with GS6 eBook and Practice Tests
This product is a full “Learn, Practice, Certify” bundle and includes 3 exam vouchers with retakes. This bundle is ideal for candidates seeking either version of the IC3 Digital Literacy Certification. Global Standard 6 includes three certification exams, Level 1, Level 2, and Level 3, cumulating in a Master Certification in Digital Literacy.
With this bundle you could take 3 different IC3 Digital Literacy exams within the GS6 or GS5 suites, and should you fail any or all of the three attempts, you would be emailed a retake voucher to attempt the same exam again.
This product also includes a CCI Learning ebook for IC3 Digital Literacy GS6.
This product also includes a full suite application license for IC3 Digital Literacy CertPREP Practice Tests powered by GMetrix. It may be used for any of the IC3 GS5 or GS6 exam titles.
Expand each section to learn more about what's included in this product.
CCI Learning Ebook
This IC3 GS6 ebook is designed to introduce both new and existing concepts to understand what digital literacy means and how to address current computing concepts for being online – including the use of the cloud and mobile devices. Students will get a firm understanding of how to find and validate research results, become productive and effective communicators, and collaborate with others to create content in modern digital environments.
The book structure is a comprehensive series of computer theory credentials that use seven digital literacy domains to successfully understand and apply these skills. Each of these seven domains will be introduced in three levels of ascending depth of information:
- Level 1 (basic) – introduces fundamental concepts and essential components.
- Level 2 (intermediate) – builds on the knowledge covered in Level 1 to apply practical abilities to each of the seven domain skills at this level.
- Level 3 (advanced) – focuses on concepts for an advanced understanding of digital literacy and builds a technical foundation of skills and knowledge to succeed in personal, educational, and professional environments.
The intent of this courseware is to gradually introduce computer knowledge and skill sets to establish a firm understanding of digital literacy. This understanding is achieved with the help of situational examples and visual content (such as walk-throughs, diagrams, and illustrations) throughout the book.
Course length: 50-80 hours
After the ebook is purchased, you will receive an email containing the product code and instructions on how access the product.
CertPREP Practice Tests
CertPREP Practice Tests powered by GMetrix for the IC3 Digital Literacy certification are designed to replicate the certification exam experience so Test Candidates can better prepare themselves for the actual exam. The CertPREP practice tests use the same exam format as the Certiport certification exam and are mapped to the certification objectives so the Test Candidate is assured that they are practicing the skills that will help them pass the certification exam.
Practice tests are offered in two modes:
- Test Candidates experience what the certification exams will be like
- Timed practice test that performs just like the actual certification exam
- Test Candidates work at their own pace as they receive feedback
- They may opt to access step-by-step instructions or help for each question
This CertPREP full suite application license allows one user to make up to 100 practice test attempts during a one year period.
After the practice test license is purchased, you will receive an email containing the product code and instructions on how access the practice tests.
Complete technical requirements are listed here.
IC3 Digital Literacy Exam Voucher with Retake Bundle
Technology is constantly changing, but IC3 Global Standard 6 reflects the most current and relevant skills required for schools and businesses today.
In an increasingly digital world, where virtually every field and function is impacted by technology, the IC3 Digital Literacy Certification is designed to help you build a digital foundation that leads to success. The new Global Standard 6 is designed to certify your knowledge and skills in the following key areas:
- Technology Basics
- Digital Citizenship
- Information Management
- Content Creation
- Safety and Security
Certiport exam voucher details:
- Exam vouchers are transmitted electronically via e-mail and are non-refundable.
- Expires one year after date of purchase.
- Please allow up to two days for processing.
- The holder of this voucher number is entitled to take one exam at a Certiport Authorized Testing Center.
- The voucher number can be used to take any one of the following IC3 Digital Literacy certification exams: GS5 or GS6.
- In the event that you do not pass the exam, a retake code will be emailed to you. You may retake the exam after waiting 24 hours from the time your initial exam was first started. Retake vouchers must be used within 60 days of the failed exam.
- Certiport Authorized Testing Centers (CATCs) reserve the right to charge a proctoring fee.
You must take the certification exam at a Certiport Authorized Testing Center. For more information see the Getting Started page.