IT Specialist Exam Voucher + Retake with Course and Practice Test
The Information Technology Specialist certification program validates foundational IT skills sought after by employers. IT Specialist certification helps prepare and qualify candidates for a career in IT, closing the skills gap.
This product includes one IT Specialist voucher with a retake, a CertPREP powered by GMetrix single title application license and one LearnKey ecourse individual access. This bundle is for the full “learn, practice, certify” pathway for any IT Specialist exam.
Expand each section to learn more about what's included in this product.
LearnKey is a premier global provider of self-paced education and training solutions for education and personal users. For over two decades, their mission has been to create flexible expert learning solutions – solutions that work for everyone because they are not only easy to use, but they are extremely engaging and interactive. LearnKey brings the classroom experience to you – where and when you need it. LearnKey has built its reputation by delivering the highest production quality courseware, adhering strictly to learning objectives and strong instructional design.
- Gain the skills and confidence required to successfully obtain your IT Specialist certification
- Test prep questions that meet all IT Specialist exam objectives
- View your online courseware anytime, anywhere
- User is granted unlimited use for a year
- Valid for one user only
When you redeem your code, you will be able to choose to take one of the following IT Specialist courses:
- Cybersecurity (23 hours)
- Databases (16 hours)
- Device Configuration and Management (16 hours)
- HTML and CSS (32 hours)
- HTML5 Application Development (24 hours)
- Java (17 hours)
- Networking (25 hours)
- Network Security (32 hours)
- Python (21 hours)
- Software Development (25.5 hours)
The LearnKey course is delivered on the GMetrix platform, which means you can access any CertPREP powered by GMetrix practice tests you may have purchased at the Certiport Store using your same login information. After the online course is purchased, you will receive an email containing the product code and instructions on how access the course. Once you have chosen a title, the license will then be locked down to allow you to access only the chosen title.
The GMetrix platform is compatible with all modern desktop and mobile web browsers and operating systems. A high-speed internet connection is required, and we recommend a download speed of at least 10 Mbps. There are no additional system requirements for most available courses.
CertPREP Practice Tests
CertPREP practice tests for the IT Specialist certification are designed to replicate the certification exam experience so Test Candidates can better prepare themselves for the actual exam. The CertPREP practice tests use the same exam format as the Certiport certification exam and are mapped to the certification objectives so the Test Candidate is assured that they are practicing the skills that will help them pass the certification exam.
Practice tests are offered in two modes:
- Test Candidates experience what the certification exams will be like
- Timed practice test that performs just like the actual certification exam
- Test Candidates work at their own pace as they receive feedback
- They may opt to access step-by-step instructions or help for each question
This single title license allows one user to make up to 30 practice test attempts for one of the available IT Specialist titles during a one year period. Each title has 1-3 practice tests available.
After the practice test license is purchased, you will receive an email containing the product code and instructions on how access the practice tests. You will be required to choose one IT Specialist title. Once you have chosen a title, the license will then be locked down to allow you to access only the chosen title.
Complete technical requirements are listed here.
IT Specialist Exam Voucher with Retake
The Information Technology Specialist program is a way for candidates to validate foundational IT skills sought after by employers. The IT Specialist program is aimed at candidates who are considering or just beginning a path to a career in information technology. Candidates can certify their knowledge in a broad range of IT topics, including software development, database administration, networking and security, mobility and device management, and coding.
- Exam vouchers are transmitted electronically via e-mail and are non-refundable.
- Expires one year after date of purchase.
- Please allow up to two days for processing.
- The holder of this voucher number is entitled to take one exam at a Certiport Authorized Testing Center.
- In the event that you do not pass the exam, a retake code will be emailed to you. You may retake the exam after waiting 24 hours from the time your initial exam was first started. Retake vouchers for IT Specialist must be used within 60 days of the failed exam.
- Certiport Authorized Testing Centers (CATCs) reserve the right to charge a proctoring fee.
You must take the certification exam at a Certiport Authorized Testing Center. For more information see the Getting Started page.