LearnKey Online Course for Intuit Certifications – Single Title
LearnKey offers online, video-based courses to prepare candidates to take one of the Intuit certifications. Based on the certification selected upon redemption, the courses include between 6 and 33 hours of training including video-based instruction, flashcards, memory games, quizzes, and workbooks to help reinforce learning.
You will be able to choose one of the following Intuit titles:
- Intuit QuickBooks Desktop
- Intuit QuickBooks Online
- Intuit Certified Bookkeeping Professional
- Intuit Design for Delight Innovator
Expand each section to learn more about what's included in this product.
LearnKey is a premier global provider of self-paced education and training solutions for education and personal users. For over two decades, their mission has been to create flexible expert learning solutions – solutions that work for everyone because they are not only easy to use, but they are extremely engaging and interactive. LearnKey brings the classroom experience to you – where and when you need it. LearnKey has built its reputation by delivering the highest production quality courseware, adhering strictly to learning objectives and strong instructional design.
- Gain the skills and confidence required to successfully obtain your Intuit certification
- Test prep questions that meet all Intuit exam objectives
- View your online courseware anytime, anywhere
- User is granted unlimited use for one year
- Valid for one user only
When you redeem your code, you will be able to choose to take one of the following Intuit courses:
- Intuit QuickBooks Desktop (33 hours)
- Intuit QuickBooks Online (18 hours)
- Intuit Certified Bookkeeping Professional (14 hours)
- Intuit Design for Delight Innovator (6 hours)
The LearnKey course is delivered on the GMetrix platform, which means you can access any CertPREP Practice Tests powered by GMetrix you may have purchased at the Certiport Store using your same login information.
After the online course is purchased, you will receive an email containing the product code and instructions on how access the course. Once you have chosen a title, the license will then be locked down to allow you to access only the chosen title.
The GMetrix platform is compatible with all modern desktop and mobile web browsers and operating systems. A high-speed internet connection is required, and we recommend a download speed of at least 10 Mbps. There are no additional system requirements for most available courses.