Autodesk Certified User Exam Voucher with Retake, CertPREP and CADLearning
This bundle includes:
- One Autodesk Certified User voucher with a retake
- CertPREP Practice Tests powered by GMetrix (single title, single user)
- CADLearning Online Autodesk Training (full suite, single user)
This learn, practice, certify bundle can be used to prepare for any one of the following ACU exams:
- Revit Architecture
- 3ds Max
- Fusion 360
Expand each section to learn more about what's included in this product.
CADLearning by 4D Technologies is an Autodesk Authorized Publisher and Premier Learning Partner. Their Certiport library includes ecourse videos on the following Autodesk programs: AutoCAD, Inventor, Revit, Maya, 3ds Max, or Fusion 360. Lessons are atomized to focus on just one concept or feature per video, providing digestible microlearning that is immediately actionable. CADLearning is available via web and mobile app. Watch the CADLearning user overview video.
High speed internet connection required. Verify a supported browser is being used: Edge, Chrome, or Firefox. Disable popup blockers or script blockers. Add “*.cadlearning.com” and “*azure.net” to the firewall whitelist/exceptions. If problems persist, try using a different browser.
CertPREP Practice Tests
This product includes a single application license for all available Autodesk Certified User (ACU) CertPREP practice tests. It may be used for one of the following: AutoCAD, Inventor, Revit Architecture, 3ds Max, Maya, or Fusion 360.
Please keep in mind that you must have the Autodesk program(s) you are testing on installed on your computer.
This CertPREP single title license allows you to make up to 30 practice test attempts for one of the available ACU titles during a one year period. Each title has 2-3 practice tests available.
CertPREP practice tests for the Autodesk Certified User certification are designed to replicate the certification exam experience so Test Candidates can better prepare themselves for the actual exam. The CertPREP practice tests use the same in-app exam format as the Certiport certification exam and are mapped to the certification objectives so the Test Candidate is assured that they are practicing the skills that will help them pass the certification exam.
Practice tests are offered in two modes:
- Test Candidates experience what the certification exams will be like
- Timed practice test that performs just like the actual certification exam
- Test Candidates work at their own pace as they receive feedback
- They may opt to access step-by-step instructions or help for each question
After the practice test license is purchased, you will receive an email containing the product code and instructions on how access the practice tests. You will be required to choose one CertPREP title from the available ACU exams. Once you have chosen a title, your selection will be locked down, allowing you access to only the chosen title.
A full installation of the corresponding version of the Autodesk software is required to use GMetrix Autodesk practice tests. Complete technical requirements are listed here.
Autodesk Exam Voucher with Retake
Career and technical education programs across the United States equip students with marketable 2D and 3D design skills by teaching them to use state-of-the-art Autodesk® design software.
Autodesk Certified User certification confirms students have the skills necessary to continue their design careers – whether they attend college, enter the workforce or work toward additional levels of industry certification after graduation.
- Exam vouchers are transmitted electronically via e-mail and are non-refundable.
- Expires one year after date of purchase.
- Please allow up to two days for processing.
- The holder of this voucher number is entitled to take one exam at a Certiport Authorized Testing Center.
- In the event that you do not pass the exam, a retake code will be emailed to you. You may re-take the exam after waiting 24 hours from the time your initial exam was first started. Retake vouchers must be used within 60 days of the failed exam.
- The voucher number can be used for any one of the ACU certifications: AutoCAD, Inventor, Revit Architecture, Maya, 3DS Max, and Fusion 360.
- Valid in the United States only.
- Testing centers reserve the right to charge a proctoring fee.
You must take the certification exam at a Certiport Authorized Testing Center. For more information see the Getting Started page.