Unity Certified User: VR Developer Exam Voucher + Retake
This product includes one Unity Certified User (UCU) voucher with a retake that can be used to take the VR Developer exam.
Expand each section to learn more about what's included in this product.
UCU VR Developer Exam Voucher with Retake
The Unity Certified User VR Developer certification exam will test the candidate’s ability to create VR experiences and programs within Unity software. The VR Developer certification can only be taken by individuals who have previously earned their Programmer certification.
Prerequisite Note: Test Candidates must have passed the Unity Certified User: Programmer exam prior to taking the Unity Certified User: VR Developer Exam.
- Exam vouchers are transmitted electronically via e-mail and are non-refundable.
- Expires one year after date of purchase.
- Please allow up to two days for processing.
- The holder of this voucher is entitled to take one exam at a Certiport Authorized Testing Center.
- The voucher can be used to take the Unity Certified User VR Developer exam.
- In the event that you do not pass the exam, a retake code will be emailed to you. You may retake the exam after waiting 24 hours from the time your initial exam was first started. Retake vouchers for Unity must be used within 60 days of the failed exam.
- Certiport Authorized Testing Centers (CATCs) reserve the right to charge a proctoring fee.
You must take the certification exam at a Certiport Authorized Testing Center. For more information see the Getting Started page.