Unity Certified User: VR Developer Specialization Exam Voucher + Retake with Course and Practice Test
This product includes everything a candidate will need to learn, practice, and then certify for the Unity Certified User (UCU): VR Developer exam.
- One Unity Certified User voucher with retake
- CertPREP Practice Tests powered by GMetrix – single title
- Unity brand Courseware license – single title
Expand each section to learn more about what's included in this product.
Welcome to VR Development! This learning pathway is designed for anyone interested in learning to create experiences for VR. This pathway assumes a basic knowledge of Unity and basic knowledge of programming.
The Unity course is delivered on the GMetrix platform, which means you can also access the CertPREP powered by GMetrix practice tests included with this bundle using your same login information. After the online course is purchased, you will receive an email containing the product code and instructions on how access the course.
Unity’s courseware is compatible with all modern desktop browsers and operating systems. A high-speed internet connection is required, and we recommend a download speed of at least 10 Mbps. There are no additional system requirements for most available courses.
CertPREP Practice Tests
CertPREP practice tests for the Unity Certified User certification are designed to replicate the certification exam experience so Test Candidates can better prepare themselves for the actual exam. The CertPREP practice tests use the same exam format as the Certiport certification exam and are mapped to the Unity certification objectives so the Test Candidate is assured that they are practicing the skills that will help them pass the certification exam.
Practice tests are offered in two modes:
- Test Candidates experience what the certification exams will be like
- Timed practice test that performs just like the actual certification exam
- Test Candidates work at their own pace as they receive feedback
- They may opt to access step-by-step instructions or help for each question
This CertPREP single title license allows you to make up to 30 practice test attempts for one of the available UCU titles during a one year period. Each title has 1-3 practice tests available.
After the practice test license is purchased, you will receive an email containing the product code and instructions on how access the practice tests. Once you have chosen a title, the license will then be locked down to allow you to access only the chosen title.
Complete technical requirements are listed here.
UCU VR Developer Exam Voucher with Retake
The Unity Certified User VR Developer certification exam will test the candidate’s ability to create VR experiences and programs within Unity software. The VR Developer certification can only be taken by individuals who have previously earned their Programmer certification.
Prerequisite Note: Test Candidates must have passed the Unity Certified User: Programmer exam prior to taking the Unity Certified User: VR Developer Exam.
- Exam vouchers are transmitted electronically via e-mail and are non-refundable.
- Expires one year after date of purchase.
- Please allow up to two days for processing.
- The holder of this voucher is entitled to take one exam at a Certiport Authorized Testing Center.
- The voucher can be used to take the Unity Certified User VR Developer exam.
- In the event that you do not pass the exam, a retake code will be emailed to you. You may retake the exam after waiting 24 hours from the time your initial exam was first started. Retake vouchers for Unity must be used within 60 days of the failed exam.
- Certiport Authorized Testing Centers (CATCs) reserve the right to charge a proctoring fee.
You must take the certification exam at a Certiport Authorized Testing Center. For more information see the Getting Started page.